Home | Up | Yu-Kan-Do™ Exercise DVD's | Yu-Kan-Do™ Free Workout Plans | Food Planning | Yu-Kan-Do Order Form
1. Always warm up before any exercises.
2. Choose a work-out plan that you are able and willing to stick with.
3. Reaching a target weight zone should be high on your want list.
4. Changing your way of eating is a must!
5. 2000-2500 calorie with a total of less than 30 total fat grams daily.
6. Drink plenty of water and other fat free beverages. I stayed away from soda drinks.
7. If you are 30 to 50 lbs. over weight. You should work out every day.
8. If you are 10 to 30 lbs. over weight. You will want to work out every day.
9. Keep a record of all you do and eat. It's neat to look back at the progress you have made.
10. And last but not least " Don't give up".